Shipment and returns
The shipping time stated does not include the dispatch time, which is usually within 24 hours, but can occasionally be longer especially during our peak season. Orders placed BEFORE 1pm, with express shipping selected, will be dispatched the same day on a next working day service (48 hour service if in Highlands and Islands). Orders placed AFTER 1pm, with express shipping selected, will be shipped the following working day on a next working day service (48 hour service if in Highlands and Islands). All orders are usually shipped within a maximum of 3 working days. We will contact you straight away if there are issues which may delay the order, such as stock issues.
Smaller items will be sent with Royal Mail and larger items sent by secure courier service; please allow up to 3 working days for delivery before contacting us, unless you have paid for express delivery. You will receive an email letting you know when your order has been dispatched. With regards to orders that are sent on a 'signed for service', please ensure that you are at home to take collection, as additional charges can apply for missed deliveries.
Stove / Pallet / Large Multi-Buy Deliveries
Please note, for orders of stoves or large items (multi-buy deals), these shall be shipped on a pallet service which is curb side only and drivers are not insured to enter a property. Depending upon conditions, drivers may refuse to deliver to the location of your choice. You are advised to ensure you have adequate man power to accept delivery of an order that will be shipped on a pallet, to move it from the curb side to the location required. Additional charges can apply to reattempt delivery or to ship to an alternate address. If delivery is refused on the grounds that you are unable to accept goods at the registered delivery address, the cost of shipping cannot be refunded. Please contact the customer services team for information on the method your order is to be shipped.
For Faulty Items:
- If an item is faulty, we must be informed as soon as possible of your intention to return. We will give instructions for the return of the item.
- The item must be complete with all its component parts.
- A repair must not have been attempted.
- The item must not have been altered or modified in any way.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the item arrives back to us in the same condition as it was sent. The return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer, but in almost all cases will be refunded after the item has been received by us.
For Unwanted Items:
- We must be informed beforehand and within 30 days of receipt of your intention to return.
- We will refund/credit or replace any unwanted items within 14 days of return to us.
- Returns will only be accepted for unused goods in a resalable condition.
- Returned goods must be sent by the customer in suitable packaging, the return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any loss of value resulting from use of the item or damage to the item must be financially compensated by the customer, or this may result in an amount being deducted from any refund due.
- Items cut to order, such as flexible flue liner, stove rope and stove glass, will not be refunded as these items cannot be resold.